Ensuring you have the right solutions, in the right place, at the right time.
We provide the local knowledge to drive your global goals. We design, source, configure, deploy and support your technology solutions around the globe, enabling you to free your team to focus on business-critical tasks.
The Viadex global IT sourcing solution
We consolidate and centralise your supply chain of products and services. We provide a consistent SLA across your entire organisation, delivering compliance and regulation.
Our Global IT Supply Chain Services help you find the fastest route to IT improvement. We source and integrate solutions into your business in the fastest possible time, without placing additional demands on your team and budget.
We can support every part of your IT operation, from security and vulnerability management to data migration, service desk support and network services.
Robust End to End Process
Using our years of experience and four stage process, we ensure that you have the right solutions in the right place, at the right time.
Assess your current global IT estate, from hardware and software to security and global network connectivity
Technology advice/ identification/ selection
Vendor management and liaison
Configure, build, test
Viadex Integration Centre
We take care of build, test and dispatch so all you have to do is plug it in and switch it on.
Quick & Accurate Deployment
Our Integration Centre customises ready-to-deploy solutions that we ship directly to your site whether it’s your own remote office or colocation in a datacentre. This service helps to accelerate project implementation and continually mitigates risks through repeatable quality processes and stable configurations.
Complete peace of mind
Our highly accredited Technical Engineers carry out rigorous testing, providing you with complete peace of mind that solutions are deployed effectively and work within your existing environment.
Viadex Integration Centre services include:
- Proof of concept and solution design for every solution whether intended for the datacentre or branch office
- Configuration of hardware and software including firmware updates
- ‘White Glove’ Onsite Installation services to desktop or datacentre:
- Rack integration, where appropriate, to reduce and eliminate implementation challenges
- Cabling and labelling, ensuring no missing parts and cables
- Registration of licences, support contracts and remote management interfaces
- Full handover documentation
- Bespoke testing of all IT technologies implemented
- Remote customer access to install specific applications