Find out how we have helped organisations like yours.
Who We Work With
We take the pain away for UK headquartered, geo-dispersed companies in delivering and managing their IT environments. Navigating complex, IT and trade environments is in our DNA. We:
- Go where our clients need us
- Are at their service 24/7, 365 days of the year
- Deliver large, complex projects quicker, better and more cost effectively than our competitors
Don’t take our word for it, see what our customers have to say
Viadex sources, configures, and delivers IT solution and equipment for new datacentre set-up in Taiwan
Find out how Viadex accepts no delays in global projects and enables any organisation, anywhere, to achieve its goals within its timeframes.
- Online gambling
- Resolving latency issues in SE Asia
- Complex global logistics: all sorted
Mansion selects Viadex as odds-on winner for IT supplies
Find out why a leading online gaming entertainment company turned to Viadex to guide them through their systems and equipment upgrade journey.
- Online gaming
- 50 global employees
- 4 global brands
Move to Cloud generates
great result for agency
Find out how Viadex helped an award-winning sports & entertainment agency to consolidate and simplify its IT infrastructure as it relocated to new offices.
- Independent sport & entertainment agency
- 11 – 50 global employees
- Office relocation & IT consolidation
Swift Dynamic Data
Find out how Viadex helped the world’s largest gaming software provider to refresh its datacentre quickly, due to a sudden change in legislation.
- World’s leading gaming software provider
- Geo-dispered IT (including UK & US sites)
- Reactive datacentre refresh
Rapid Disaster Recovery following an explosion
Find out how Viadex sourced, configured, tested and delivered servers and PCs within 48 hours for a leading availability services company following extensive blast damage to its HQ.
- UK technology leader
- 3,200 employees
- Rapid disaster recovery
retrieval for research
Find out why a research organisation providing unique government funded services to the scientific community turned to Viadex to meet increased demand and future proof its IT.
- Leading science research organisation
- Government funded
- Enormous data demands