Find out how we have helped organisations like yours.
Who We Work With
We take the pain away for mid-market, UK headquartered, geo-dispersed companies in delivering and managing their IT environments. Navigating complex, IT and trade environments is in our DNA. We:
- Go where our clients need us
- Are at their service 24/7, 365 days of the year
- Deliver large, complex projects quicker, better and more cost effectively than our competitors
Don’t take our word for it, see what our customers have to say
Mansion selects Viadex as odds-on winner for IT supplies
Find out why a leading online gaming entertainment company turned to Viadex to guide them through their systems and equipment upgrade journey.
- Online gaming
- 50 global employees
- 4 global brands
Move to Cloud generates
great result for agency
Find out how Viadex helped an award-winning sports & entertainment agency to consolidate and simplify its IT infrastructure as it relocated to new offices.
- Independent sport & entertainment agency
- 11 – 50 global employees
- Office relocation & IT consolidation
Swift Dynamic Data
Find out how Viadex helped the world’s largest gaming software provider to refresh its datacentre quickly, due to a sudden change in legislation.
- World’s leading gaming software provider
- Geo-dispered IT (including UK & US sites)
- Reactive datacentre refresh
Rapid Disaster Recovery following an explosion
Find out how Viadex sourced, configured, tested and delivered servers and PCs within 48 hours for a leading availability services company following extensive blast damage to its HQ.
- UK technology leader
- 3,200 employees
- Rapid disaster recovery
retrieval for research
Find out why a research organisation providing unique government funded services to the scientific community turned to Viadex to meet increased demand and future proof its IT.
- Leading science research organisation
- Government funded
- Enormous data demands
Viadex makes the grade with school's IT infrastructure
Find out why a leading independent school, reliant on IT chose Viadex to solve performance issues and support the school for a minimum of three years and within the existing budget.
- Leading independent school
- Supporting over 500 PCs
- Resolving IT performance issues