Consolidating, centralising and simplifying your geo-dispersed IT supply chain to deliver cost, consistency and efficiency benefits.
Improving the commercials of your Global IT Supply Chain
Navigating the most complex and regulated trading environments is in our DNA. Using our experience, we help you to consolidate, centralise and simplify your geo-dispersed IT supply chain to:
- Reduce costs
- Improve consistency
- Improve efficiency
- Mitigate compliance & regulatory risk
- Adhere to the highest codes of conduct
Using our experience in supporting geo-dispersed organisations, we achieve the following for your business:
Consolidation & Vendor Collaboration
- Fast delivery, best prices: We are fully accredited with our top tier partners. You do not have to worry about negotiating multiple partner agreements, we take care of it. Delivering the best and most efficient technology for your business, at the right price.
- Global means local: We’re dedicated to helping you fast-track the growth of your competitive advantage. We have long-established relationships and strategic partnerships with a global network of
leading IT vendors. We enable any organisation to gain the same technological capabilities and edge as the world’s biggest enterprises.
- Money talks: We can trade in most currencies, depending on the needs and goals of each individual client. We tailor the commercial terms in the way most suited to your own commercial needs.
All round security and compliance
The great thing about compliance is that if you get it right, you have nothing to worry about. As for supply chain risk, the same applies; know where the dangers crop up and you can avoid them. We have global experience of avoiding the pitfalls in some of the world’s most challenging and precarious trading environments.
For both compliance and risk mitigation the best thing to have on your side is an advisor who knows the rules, a company that treats the global marketplace as its home.
Post warranty asset management
- Cover your bases: If you don’t master the detail of warranties it can cause slip-ups, costs, and lost opportunities. It’s a complex task. We ensure that you take full advantage of full warranty rights you’re entitled to and have paid for when you invest in a solution.
- Ensure compliance: We register warranties and licences on your behalf where requested and where global location validation is delivered outside the country of purchase.
- Maintain line of sight on all assets: For a geo-dispersed business, keeping track of your IT assets is a complicated task. We can provide visibility across your estate, driving global cost "effectiveness and improved ROI; asset tracking by serial number, and location reporting via our online portal for precision, control, and consistency.
Flexible Financial solutions
We firmly believe that budget should not hold back efficiency and growth. That’s why we offer flexible financing options; from ‘Pay-As-You-Grow’ to utility billing, to as-a-service and bundled solutions.
- The cashflow advantage: We can help you achieve lower overall IT equipment capital expenditures by enabling you to opt for a CAPEX or an OPEX approach. Deferred payment options, book value lease, and rent back are also available.
- Meet your business needs: Our finance solutions offer maximum flexibility and customisation whether your requirement is for a technology refresh, moves/adds/changes, or multi roll-out/ roll-off.
- Here when needed: Our finance options are available virtually everywhere you operate and our promise is to always meet your specific requirements, regardless of how unique they may be.
We offer an IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) service, enabling you to dispose of obsolete or unwanted equipment in a compliant, safe and ecologically responsible manner.
- Datacentre: Onsite technicians help manage server decommissions, datacentre consolidations, cable pulling, data erasure and destruction. The service includes certified data erasure, degaussing and shredding services available onsite at your facility and/or offsite.
- Depot repair: Reduce downtime and receive a functional, imaged asset, including personal data migration within one business day.
- Asset refresh and end-of-lease: On-demand, secure and efficient with real-time access to new asset inventory. Warehousing, imaging, deployment, installation and asset removal. For end-of-lease, the service offers reconciliations, refurbishment and like-for-like replacements to meet lease return specifications, avoid lease-end costs and maximise residual values.