Keeping you ahead of the game in a complex and ever-changing global environment.
Global freight forwarding expertise
Our experienced logistics professionals manage every detail and all official documentation requirements involved in the shipping process from wherever the kit’s made, or from the Viadex Integration Centre, to wherever you want it working.
We take care both of the transaction flow (billing and payments) and the project flow (sourcing, and all associated shipping and delivery logistics) to give one complete, coordinated, consolidated process, and a far swifter outcome.
If anything, unforeseen lies ahead, it’s our job to foresee it on your behalf.
Every day we deal with the world’s most traded global currencies. We always trade in the appropriate currency and use our knowledge to ensure minimal currency risk for your global projects.
Our experience in global commerce gives us a true understanding of how to trade, who to talk to in a country and the smartest route. This means we minimise charges and secure the most value from your budget.
Importer of Record/Exporter of Record (IoR/EoR ) services
The Viadex IoR/EoR services removes the stress and time involved in global logistics, ensuring that all international and local documentation requirements are met on your behalf. We can either act as IoR, or in some cases we can help set up your entity in country to be compliant as an IoR and handle that for you – each client, in terms of project and transaction flow, is different and may have different requirements. For locations where we do not have a registered entity we use trusted partners to act as IoR or EoR.
Your world is our domain
- There are classically five operational factors that we resolve for you:
- Your business uses co-located datacentre facilities
- You have a business entity but are not authorised to import
- You are dealing with a multitude of suppliers across multiple regions and offices, increasing risks around secure supply chain and compliance, as well as adding cost and complexity to your operations
- You are registered in country but have limited operational resource to manage the complexities of the importing process
- You are close to or have surpassed your import limit.
We apply for and submit all necessary documents to facilitate export and import into all destinations. This includes certificates of origin, certificate of conformity, pre-shipment inspections, export and import permits. Commodity codes are checked and clearly noted, this allows us to advise you of all taxes and duties so there are no hidden charges.